Twenty-two months after the project announcement, Toyota and Tesla engineers revealed the vehicle at Electric Vehicle Symposium 26 in May 2012.
What does EVS stand for?
EVS stands for Electric Vehicle Symposium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EVS
We have 129 other meanings of EVS in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Volunteer Rescue Team (Ventura, CA)
- Eductor Vapor Recovery Unit (trademark of COMM Engineering USA; emissions elimination system)
- Environmental Vapor Recovery Unit (COMM Engineering, USA)
- Electronic Vacuum Regulating Valve
- Exudative Vitreoretinopathy, Familial, X-Linked Recessive
- Eastern Vascular Society
- Eastern Video Systems, Inc
- Éclairage Vidéo Son (French: Video Lighting Sound)
- Economic and Valuation Services (KPMG)
- Economic Value Sourced
- Electro-Optical Viewing System
- Electronic Variable Speed (machine feature)
- Electronic Verification System
- Electronic Visibility Study
- Electronic Visualization System
- Electronic Voice Switching
- Embedded Vehicle System (Fieldworks)
- Emergency Vehicle Services, Inc (Belding, Michigan)
- Employé de Vie Scolaire (French: Employee of School Life)
- Employee Verification System (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Auto Business News - 09 May 2012 Toyota Motor Corporation (NYSE: TM) (LSE: TYT) (TYO: 7203), a Japan-based automaker, has launched its RAV4 EV at the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles.
debuted Monday Toyota RAV4 EV, the only all electric SUV on the market at the 26th annual Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles.
Nissan unveiled its Micro UV at the International Battery, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exposition this week in Yokohama, Japan.
announced today that they plan to exhibit at the 22nd International Battery, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exposition (EVS-22) to be held from October 23 to 28 at the Pacific Convention Plaza Yokohama (Pacifico Yokohama) in Yokohama.
DaimlerChrysler recently reported that its fuel cell and advanced powertrain development head Andreas Truckenbrodt informed attendees of the EVS-20, the 20th International Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition, ending today at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA, that the automaker expects to have "on-road, real-world experience with more than 100 fuel cell vehicles [(FCVs)] by the end of 2004 as the company expands its industry-leading development program.
More than 3,000 Industry Experts and Policymakers Expected to Attend with Opportunities for Consumers to View and Experience Electric Vehicles LOS ANGELES -- The Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA), under the auspices of the World Electric Vehicle Association (WEVA), will host the 26th International Electric Vehicle Symposium (EVS26) in Los Angeles May 6-9, resulting in an economic impact of more than $2.
Eight automotive companies from across the globe teamed up to display their new standardized single-port fast charging technology at the Electric Vehicle Symposium 26 SAN ANTONIO, May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Ingram Park CDJ, a Chrysler dealership in San Antonio, is excited that Chrysler is taking the next step forward in alternative/green energies as they have joined seven other automotive companies from across the globe to develop standardized charging technology.