This order highlights the success of Smith's electric vehicle demonstration programs and the growing recognition of their products in the marketplace," said Campbell Deacon, CEO of Azure Dynamics.
What does EVDP stand for?
EVDP stands for Electric Vehicle Demonstration Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eagle Vision Diamond Coat (hydrophobic anti-reflective lens coating, Eye Care Centers of America)
- Escape Velocity Developer's Corner
- Estes Valley Development Code (Larimer County, Colorado, USA)
- European Veterinary Dental College
- École du Val-de Grâce (French school)
- European Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
- Electric Vehicle Discussion List (website)
- Escuela Virtual de Negocios (Spanish: Virutal Business School)
- Evolution Data Only (optimized version of CDMA 2000)
- Evolution Data Optimized (aka Evolution Data Only)
- Entente Val de Reuil-Louviers (French club)
- European Veterinary Dental Society
- External Ventricular Drainage System (intracranial pressure control device)
- Ethernet over VDSL
- Earliest Violation Detection Time (computing)
- Evolution Data Voice
- Extravascular Dry Lung Weight
- Easy Video Editing (software)
- Economic Value of Equity
- Effective Visibility Execution
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 15, 2003 The State of Hawaii and Korean automaker Hyundai Motor Company recently announced a two-year extension of the Hawaii Electric Vehicle Demonstration program, which initially began in 2001.
Smith Electric Vehicles is the nation's top manufacturer of battery-electric trucks and was recently the recipient of a Department of Energy grant to help offset future vehicle development costs and incentivize customers to participate in a commercial electric vehicle demonstration program.
June 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Hyundai Motor Company and the state of Hawaii announced a two-year extension of the Hawaii Electric Vehicle Demonstration Program (HEVDP).
The Chinese government also is working with General Motors on a three-year electric vehicle demonstration program that will be carried out in the Chinese province of Guangdong beginning in 1998.
It was driven by Mark Nadeau of Hanscom Air Force Base in Bedford, MA, where the truck is utilized as part of NAVC's electric vehicle demonstration program.
Additionally, the Company participates in an electric vehicle demonstration program with Chrysler.
DRIVE CLEAN CALIFORNIA The electric vehicle demonstration program is the second facet of the Drive Clean California campaign, kicked off last week in Los Angeles.