The new SUV's features comprise electric power steering (EPS), 18-inch Bridgestone Dueler tyres and a new braking system.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for Electric Power Steering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPS
We have 523 other meanings of EPS in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Psychology Service
- Educators Publishing Service (Cambridge, MA)
- Effective Problem Solving
- Effektive Pferdestärken (German: Actual Horse Power)
- Efficiency Portfolio Standard (various organizations)
- Efficient Power System
- Ejercicio Profesional Supervisado (Guatemala)
- Elastosis Perforans Serpiginosa
- Electric Pencil Sharpener
- Electric Power Industry of Serbia
- Electric Power System
- Electric Power Systems (Maryland Heights, Missouri)
- Electrical Power and Paddle Subsystem
- Electrical Power Source
- Electrical Power Subsystem
- Electrical Power System
- Electro Plasma System (Star Trek)
- Électroménager Pièces Services (French: Electronics Parts Services)
- Electronic Patching System
- Electronic Payment Services, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standard kit on basic Pop models includes electric windows, central locking, electric power steering, four airbags and body-coloured bumpers.
It also has a wider front track and electric power steering to reduce fuel consumption.
uk Japan-based Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TOKYO:6503) has produced the world's smallest and lightest motor controller unit for electric power steering in automobiles.
Our advanced electric power steering systems feature sophisticated electronic software and sensors, so we're looking for innovative, analytical problem-solvers who are passionate about programming and coding the next generation of steering technology.
The electric power steering - to help keep emissions down - is well weighted and point perfect, and the roadholding and grip almost defy belief at times, with the most incredible planted feel.
Taking this approach then, we can expect to see many more new vehicles equipped with things like six-speed transmissions, electric power steering, electrically driven a/c compressors and water pumps, turbochargers and gasoline direct injection.
And let's not overlook the Motion Adaptive Electric Power Steering, which "automatically initiates steering inputs aimed at prompting the driver to steer in the right direction".