The three largest additions to the MSCI US Large Cap Index 300 are specialty pharmaceutical company Actavis; electric motor vehicle maker Tesla Motors; and Delta Air Lines.
What does EMV stand for?
EMV stands for Electric Motor Vehicle (transportation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMV
We have 43 other meanings of EMV in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Manpack UHF Tactical Satellite
- Economic and Monetary Union of West Africa
- Electrical Multiplexing System
- Electronic Multiple Bus
- Early Music Vancouver
- Early Music Vermont
- Écrire Ma Vie (French: Write My Life)
- Eftermiddagsverksamhet (Swedish)
- Eindhovense Modelbouwvereniging (Dutch: Eindhoven Modellers Society)
- Electric Motor Value
- Electromagnetic Vulnerability
- Electron-Molecular Vibration
- Electronic Motorized Valve
- Elektromagnetische Verträglichkeit (German: Electromagnetic Compatibility)
- Emergency Medical Vehicle
- Emporia-Greensville Regional (Airport; Virginia)
- Ending Men's Violence
- Engineering and Medical Volunteer Services (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the law, the Chevrolet Volt was officially classified as a Category 1 Vehicle and as it applies to the Innovative Motor Vehicle Income Tax Credit that means "an electric motor vehicle and a plug-in hybrid electric motor vehicle.
The RSC panel also noted his seminal ongoing fundamental studies of the lithium air-battery, a technology which could transform the next generation of electric and hybrid electric motor vehicles.