The drone is an ultra-light working with two electric jet engines and is capable of flying with one engine.
What does EJ stand for?
EJ stands for Electric Jet (USAF nickname for the F-16 Fighting Falcon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EJ
We have 9 other meanings of EJ in our Acronym Attic
- Europäisches Informationszentrum
- Expertisecentrum Informele Zorg (Dutch: Center of Expertise for Informal Care; Netherlands)
- Euskal Itzultzaile, Zuzentzaile Eta Interpreteen Elkartea (Association of Translators, Correctors and Interpreters of Basque Language)
- Earvin Johnson Jr. (baskball player)
- Economic Journal
- Ecotourism Japan
- Eddie James (crossword setter for Private Eye Magazine)
- Edgerrin James (NFL player)
- Edward Jones (Investing Company; USA, Canada, UK)
- Eject (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students of an Iranian university, northwest of the capital, were successfully able to manufacture and test a high quality drone with electric jet engine, Iranian News Agency (IRNA) reported on Monday.
International contributors from Cuba to Kazakhstan and most parts in between provide essays on topics such as solar filaments and their eruptions, the time-distance helioseismology of sunspots, some peculiarities of research into multi-scale ionospheric irregularities by radio methods, solar type IV bursts at frequencies 10-30 MHZ, and a numerical study of formation and propagation of giant electric jets between a thundercloud and the lower ionosphere.
Federal investigators are considering tougher and more frequent inspections for General Electric jet engines.
Powered by General Electric jet engines, the plane can carry 24 containers on its upper deck and seven containers in the lower cargo compartments.