Overhead Door Corporation created the original overhead garage door in 1921 and the first electric garage door opener in 1926.
What does EGDO stand for?
EGDO stands for Electric Garage Door (real estate ads)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Efficient Government Delivery Group (Scotland, UK)
- Errol Grimes Dance Group (New York, NY)
- Expert Group on Development Issues (Sweden)
- Expert Group Directory
- Experts Group on Directory system
- Lyneham (Mil) Airfield (UK, ICAO code)
- Ethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate
- Ethylene Glycol Dinitrate (explosive)
- European Global Defence Network
- Ekatturer Ghatak Dalal Nirmul Committee (Bangladesh; political party)
- Erythrocytic Ganglioside Diagnostic Reagents
- Excise Goods Drawback Regulations (UK)
- Experiment Gridded Data Record (Mars Orbiter Laser Altimeter; US NASA)
- Efficiency Garage Door Service (Denver, CO)
- Esofago-Gastro-Duodeno-Scopia (Italian: Esophago-Gastro-Duodenoscopy)
- Esophagogastric Devascularization and Splenectomy
- Ethylene Glycol Distearate (emulsifying agent)
- Evangelische Gemeinde Deutscher Sprache (German-speaking Protestant Church)
- Early Goal Directed Therapy
- Engineering Graphic Data Workstation
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are also fitted wardrobes to bedrooms, electric garage doors and landscaped front and turfed rear gardens.
My personal favorite is a unit with an electric garage door separating the second bedroom with the living space.
Stand-by functions were a major culprit of energy waste - one resident's electric garage doors cost an extra pounds 40 a year.
Upgrades include an electric garage door, granite kitchen worktops, additional sockets/switches, a wider choice of flooring and landscaping of the rear garden.
Top 10 things your neighbours have and you want: French windows Home cinema Smart home management system Cat Electric garage doors Roll top bath Electric gates Sit on lawnmower Wife/husband CD collection Presenting the study, designer Wayne Hemingway said, "It is good to see that people are becoming friendlier with their neighbours again even if though it may be just to see what their new extension is like.
Returning home from a shopping trip, the electric garage doors fail to open for him.
Other features of these luxury homes include a security alarm system, smoke detectors, remote controlled electric garage door and monobloc driveways.