th] Annual Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC), New York will return to MetLife Stadium this Memorial Day weekend, May 23-24, 2015.
What does EDC stand for?
EDC stands for Electric Daisy Carnival (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDC
We have 361 other meanings of EDC in our Acronym Attic
- Edge Design Center
- Education and Development Center
- Education Data Center (various locations)
- Education Development Center, Inc.
- Education for Democratic Citizenship
- Effective Date of Change
- Effective Date of Contract
- Effective Dielectric Constant
- Egyptian Developers Conference
- Egyptian Drilling Company
- Electric Distribution Center
- Electric Distribution Company (various locations)
- Electrical Date Code
- Electrical Discharge
- Electrical Distribution & Control
- Electricidad de Caracas (Venezuela electric company)
- Electron Devices Conference (IEEE)
- Electronic Damper Control (automotive system)
- Electronic Data Capture (for use in clinical trials)
- Electronic Data Confirmation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Authorities said Monday it will take several weeks to determine what caused the deaths of the Electric Daisy Carnival fans.
Over the weekend, Electric Daisy Carnival took over Citi Field in Queens, New York, bringing some of the most popular electronic dance music DJs and artists to the Big Apple for a crazy, flower-filled, beat-dropping experience.
Additionally, the three-day Electric Daisy Carnival that took place in June welcomed more than 230,000 visitors who wanted to dance to the beats of their favorite DJs at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
The social starlet stuck close to European DJ Tiesto, who performs at the Electric Daisy Carnival.
Although The Vanguard is still a dance club, Pasquale Rotella--the man behind the hip-hop and electronica summer events Electric Daisy Carnival and Nocturnal Wonderland--helped give the place a makeover.
amp; LOS ANGELES -- One of the largest and most prestigious electronic music festivals in the world adds a tour stop into more than 520 movie theaters nationwide this August as NCM Fathom and Manifest/Insomniac Productions present ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL EXPERIENCE event from Director Kevin Kerslake.
As the summer progressed Xbox presented the Bonnaroo Festival from Manchester Tennessee, Red Bull delivered the Lollapalooza and Austin City Limits festivals across its Red Bull TV platform and 7UP sponsored the first ever webcast of the Electric Daisy Carnival from the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.