Palk is a member of the University of Kentucky College of Mining Engineering; the Pikeville College Board of Trustees; the Energy and Mineral Law Foundation; the Winchester, Kentucky Advisory Board for Branch Banking and Trust (BB&T), a board member and advisor to The Bowlin Group LLC, and a member of various bar associations, including the NRECA Electric Cooperative Bar Association.
What does ECBA stand for?
ECBA stands for Electric Cooperative Bar Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECBA
We have 8 other meanings of ECBA in our Acronym Attic
- East Cambridge Business Association (UK)
- East Coast Baseball Academy-USA LLC (baseball instruction; Cameron, NC)
- East Coast Bicycle Academy (Harrisonburg, VA)
- East Coast Breweriana Association
- Eastern Cape Boerboel Association (dog club; New Zealand)
- Eastern Coast Breweriana Association
- Eastern Collegiate Boxing Association
- eCommerce Benchmarking Association
- Economic Cost Benefit Analysis (measurement)
- Economics and Business Administration
- Electrical Contractors Business Association
- Ellis County Bar Association (Kansas)
- Emerald City Basketball Academy (Seattle, WA)
- Emerald Coast Baseball Academy (Shalimar, FL)
- Enseignement Catholique du Bassin d'Arcachon (French: Catholic Education of the Arcachon Basin)
- Enterprise Component Business Architecture (IBM)
- Environmental Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Episcopal Commission for the Biblical Apostolate
- Erne Charter Boat Association (Ireland)
- Essex Contract Bridge Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
based law firm whose specialties include pole attachments and utility telecommunications), with the Overhead Line Subcommittee of NRECA's Transmission and Distribution Engineering Committee members of the Electric Cooperative Bar Association and other co-op staff providing extensive comments and suggestions.
Kilgore has participated in numerous industry legal associations including the Electric Cooperative Bar Association and its Advisory Board from 2006 - 2008; the Georgia Electric Membership Cooperative Lawyers Association, Business Law Section, the Section of Public Utility, Communications and Transportation and the Section of Environment, Energy and Resources Law of the American Bar Association.