The sound is nicely balanced, lacking the thudding bass of many popular headphones, although some electric bass sounded a bit muddy.
What does ELB stand for?
ELB stands for Electric Bass (music)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELB
We have 44 other meanings of ELB in our Acronym Attic
- EMC Laboratories Accreditation Working Group
- Employment Laws Assistance for Workers and Small Businesses (US DOL)
- Earth Leakage Breaker
- East London Brass (UK)
- Echolucent Band (ultrasound)
- Education and Library Board (UK)
- Effective Lower Bound (interest rate policy)
- El Loco Brass (music)
- El Paso (Amtrak bus station code; El Paso, TX)
- Elastic Load Balancing (Amazon Web Services LLC)
- Electronic Log Book
- Emergency Locator Beacon (tracking transmitters)
- Emmett L Brown (Back To The Future movie character)
- English Language Bookshop (Brighton, UK)
- English Long Bow
- Enhancing Local Benefits (IFC Extractive Industries Program)
- Entreprise Lochard-Beaucé (French excavation and public works company)
- Equipment Log Book
- Eric Lee Band (band)
- Estonian Land Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was band member John McIntosh's decision to play an electric bass rather than a double bass that led to their transformation into one of the first first rock-dance bands on the national circuit.
He was joined on stage by Michael Jerome on drums and Taras Prodaniuk on electric bass so it was clear from the outset that tonight would be more rock than folk.
The moral tales with a twist are brought to life by piano, double bass, electric bass guitar and percussion.
He has played electric bass for as long as I can remember, but it is a special electric bass, made for him to minimise the use of metal and to maximise the use of wood in its construction.
Lessons are available in piano, guitar, flute, violin, voice, French horn, trumpet, recorder, bass, electric bass, trombone, low brass, cello, viola, clarinet, saxophone, and percussion.
The line up is completed by Benny Sidelinger and drummer Mikey Lightning August The band's sweetness, grit and soul sounds comes from the wide range of instruments used, from bass, accordion, clarinet, banjo, dobro, guitar; electric bass, glockenspiel, piano, harmonica and bicycle bells to drums.
He finally picked up the guitar in high school — an electric bass guitar that he used to play rock ÕnÕ roll in garage bands.