038 Total 208 * CMV, cytomegalovirus; ETOP, elective termination of pregnancy.
What does ETOP stand for?
ETOP stands for Elective Termination of Pregnancy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ETOP
We have 4 other meanings of ETOP in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Takeoff and Landing Data (US Air Force)
- Eagle Tour of Malaysia (cycling race)
- Educational Technology Organization of Michigan (est. 1980)
- Electron Trapping Optical Memory
- Electronic Telecom Operations Map (TMF)
- Enhanced Telecom Operations Map
- Early Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis (treatment study)
- Engineering, Technical Operations and Maintenance Services (Qantas Airways; Australia)
- European Timeshare Owners Organisation
- Education and Training in Optics and Photonics
- Employee Training Opportunity Program
- Engineering Turnover Package
- Enhanced Training Opportunities Program (continuing vocational education)
- Environmental Technology Opportunities Portal (website; US EPA)
- Environmental Threat and Opportunity (business analysis)
- Expedited Task Order Process
- Extended Range Twin Engine Operation (US FAA)
- Evolutionary Test of Predicted Exons
- Electrical Transport and Optical Properties of Inhomogeneous Media (Australia)
- Electronic Total Officer Personnel Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article presents data collected in the first two years of the work of the High Committees for the Elective Termination of Pregnancy (HCETP) and discusses dilemmas stemming from these results.
Of these pregnancies, one woman had an elective termination of pregnancy at 19 weeks due to congenital malformations (omphalocele) associated with a chromosonal abnormality; one woman pregnant with triplets had an elective termination of her pregnancy; 7 women had spontaneous abortions; and 17 women delivered 25 apparently normal newborns.