Issues under discussion include calls to increase the number of seats in parliament from 275 to 311, but the Iraqi Election Information Network (EIN) has already rejected such a proposal, calling it unconstitutional due to the absence of a reliable population census.
What does EIN stand for?
EIN stands for Election Information Network (Iraq)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIN
We have 55 other meanings of EIN in our Acronym Attic
- Eudora Internet Mail Server
- European Innovation Monitoring System
- Evaluation-Engineering Installation Management System
- Equipment Inventory, Multiple Status & Utilization Reporting System
- European Institute of Maritime and Transport Law
- Echo Integration-Midwater Trawl
- Aer Lingus Limited, Ireland (ICAO code)
- Effective Input Noise (audio)
- Eindhoven, Netherlands - Welschap (Airport Code)
- Elderhostel Institute Network
- Emitter Index Number
- Employee Identification Number
- Employer Identification Number
- Engine Identification Number
- Enron Intelligent Network (Enron)
- Enterprise, Innovation and Networks (Wales, UK)
- Environmental Information Network
- Equipment Identification Number
- Equivalent Input Noise
- Espace Industriel Nord (French: Northern Industrial Space)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi Election Information Network (Ein) has described calls to increase the number of seats in the Iraqi Parliament in the absence of a reliable census of population as unconstitutional.