Cadillac EldoRODo, this 2000 Eldorado Touring Coupe (ETC) has been converted into a traditional California hot rod.
What does ETC stand for?
ETC stands for Eldorado Touring Coupe (Cadillac automobile)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETC
We have 491 other meanings of ETC in our Acronym Attic
- Education and Training Consultancy (various organizations)
- Education Television Channel
- Education To Careers
- Education, Travel & Culture (Portland, OR)
- Educational Technologies Center
- Educational Technology
- Educational Technology Conference (various locations)
- Efficient Transport Chains (shipping)
- Efficient Transportation for the Community (Florida)
- Elapsed Time Counter
- Election Technology Council
- Electricity Transmission Company
- Electro Thermal Chemical
- Electro-Thermal Chemical
- Electron Transport Chain (cellular respiration)
- Electronic Theatre Controls (theatre equipment company)
- Electronic Throttle Control
- Electronic Ticket Capture
- Electronic Toll Collection
- Electronic Traction Control (automobiles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subject to the recall for free repairs are four models -- Cadillac Seville Touring Sedan, Cadillac Luxury Sedan, Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe and Cadillac Concourse -- imported between February and June last year.
The Seville STS has dropped from $47,495 to $44,995 while the Eldorado and the Eldorado Touring Coupe prices will be reduced by $1,600 each.
April 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Beginning April 7, qualifying buyers of 1997 DeVille, DeVille d'Elegance, DeVille Concours, Eldorado, Eldorado Touring coupe, Seville SLS and Seville STS models will receive General Motors' (NYSE: GM) OnStar system and complete installation, an almost $1,000 value, at no additional charge.
Enhanced Stopping on All Surfaces Another feature that has been added to the Seville STS, DeVille Concours and Eldorado Touring Coupe is road texture detection, a system for increasing the effectiveness of the anti-look brakes by measuring the roughness of the road and adjusting brake operation accordingly.
The Detroit/Hamtramck Assembly Center assembles the Cadillac DeVille, DeVille Concours, Eldorado, Eldorado Touring Coupe, Seville Luxury Sedan and Seville Touring Sedan.
About 4,500 employees; Seville Luxury and Touring Sedans, the Eldorado and Eldorado Touring Coupe, and the DeVille and DeVille Concours.
The plant produces the Seville Luxury and Touring Sedans, the Eldorado and Eldorado Touring Coupe, and the DeVille and DeVille Concours.