Specially trained staff are also available to help local residents, including those who are not UnitedHealthcare customers, identify and apply for more than 15 types of state and federal social service programs, including the Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage (EPIC) program, Medicare Savings Program (MSP), the New York State Food Stamps program, and heat and electric subsidies.
What does EPIC stand for?
EPIC stands for Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage (NY state program)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPIC
We have 274 other meanings of EPIC in our Acronym Attic
- Edison Polymer Innovation Corporation
- Edora Pool Ice Center (Fort Collins, CO)
- Education for Peace in Iraq Center
- Education Partnership for Internationalizing Curriculum (Stanford Global Studies)
- Educational Program Innovations Center
- Effective Practice Incentive Community (Memphis, TN)
- Effective Practice Integration Council
- Efficient Pyramid Image Coder
- El Paso Intelligence Center
- Elastic-Plastic Impact Computations (computer program)
- Elector's Photo Identity Card (India)
- Electric Potential Integrated Circuit (Plessey Semiconductors)
- Electric Powered Interurban Commuter (DaimlerChrysler)
- Electrically Powered Indoor Wheelchairs
- Electronic Picture(s)
- Electronic Portable Information Collection
- Electronic Preassembly Integration on CATIA
- Electronic Privacy Information Center
- Electronic Procurement Information Console
- Electronic Publication(s) Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million member strong AARP New York is looking for in today's budget address: fully restoring funding to the state's Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage program (EPIC); more funds dedicated to helping family caregivers; and giving consumers a stronger voice and a seat at the table in utility rate hike proceedings by establishing an independent utility consumer advocate office.
She is perhaps best known for her key role in spearheading New York State's landmark 1987 Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage legislation (EPIC), but throughout her life she fought for many other causes as well.