The Elder Justice Now campaign was produced jointly by the National Council on Aging (NCOA) and WITNESS, with the support of the Elder Justice Coalition.
What does EJC stand for?
EJC stands for Elder Justice Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EJC
We have 51 other meanings of EJC in our Acronym Attic
- Einstein Journal of Biology and Medicine
- Electronic Journal of Business and Organization Studies (Business and Organization Ethics Network)
- Enterprise Java Bean Query Language
- European Journal of Business Research
- Electronic Journal of Business Research Methods
- Enterprise Java Beans Training
- Evangelisches Jugendwerk Bezirk Zuffenhausen (German: Lutheran Youth District, Zuffenhausen)
- Ealing Judo Club (martial arts; UK)
- Easton Judo Club (martial arts; UK)
- École de Journalisme et de Communication (French: School of Journalism and Communication)
- Electronic Journal of Communication
- Elite Jumper's Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Engineers Joint Council
- Environmental Justice Committee (various organizations)
- Equal Justice Center
- Equal Justice Coalition
- Equal Justice Conference
- European Jewish Congress
- European Journal of Cancer
- European Journalism Centre (Maastricht, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kathleen Quinn from the National Adult Protection Services Association, King County (Washington State) Prosecutor Page Ulrey and Bob Blancato from the Elder Justice Coalition also participated.
Marshall joins 10 other speakers, including Bob Blancato, national coordinator of the Elder Justice Coalition, at this year's event, which brings together experts and community advocates from across the country for a day-long learning experience on the growing crime of elder financial abuse.