By working with an elder care specialist from Hopewell, caregivers can take a break from caregiving duties and have peace of mind knowing that their loved ones will be well taken care of.
What does ECS stand for?
ECS stands for Elder Care Specialist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECS
We have 608 other meanings of ECS in our Acronym Attic
- Education Commission of the States (Denver, CO)
- Education Consulting Service (various organizations)
- Education Continuing Studies (Augsburg College; Minneapolis, MN)
- Education Cost Sharing (Connecticut)
- Education, Community and Society (UK)
- Education, Culture & Society (various schools)
- Educational Career Services
- Educator Certification System (Illinois State Board of Education)
- Effects Coordination System
- Egyptian Commercial Service (Egyptian Ministry of Trade and Industry)
- Elective Caesarean Section (also seen as ELCS; obstetrics)
- Elective Cosmetic Surgery
- Electrabel Customer Solution
- Electrical Charging System
- Electrical Contracting Services (various locations)
- Electrical Control System
- Electro-Chemical Sensor
- Electrochemical Series
- Electrochemical Society
- Electroconvulsive Shock
Samples in periodicals archive:
Epoch's elder care specialists are highly educated professionals, having master's degrees in fields related to elder care management like gerontology, social work and psychology.
Many advisors have relationships with care facilities and elder care specialists who can work with them to resolve the financial and logistical issues clients confront.
Complete all 3 Serving Aging America Levels in 6 days, earn a total of 48 CPE hours and take the most critical step toward qualifying for the ACAT Elder Care Specialist credential.