Contract notice: Design and implementation of a campaign to enhance the nursing profession and increasing the number of apprentices to elder care specialist in berlin (elderly care campaign).
What does ECS stand for?
ECS stands for Elder Care Specialist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECS
We have 608 other meanings of ECS in our Acronym Attic
- Education Commission of the States (Denver, CO)
- Education Consulting Service (various organizations)
- Education Continuing Studies (Augsburg College; Minneapolis, MN)
- Education Cost Sharing (Connecticut)
- Education, Community and Society (UK)
- Education, Culture & Society (various schools)
- Educational Career Services
- Educator Certification System (Illinois State Board of Education)
- Effects Coordination System
- Egyptian Commercial Service (Egyptian Ministry of Trade and Industry)
- Elective Caesarean Section (also seen as ELCS; obstetrics)
- Elective Cosmetic Surgery
- Electrabel Customer Solution
- Electrical Charging System
- Electrical Contracting Services (various locations)
- Electrical Control System
- Electro-Chemical Sensor
- Electrochemical Series
- Electrochemical Society
- Electroconvulsive Shock
Samples in periodicals archive:
By working with an elder care specialist from Hopewell, caregivers can take a break from caregiving duties and have peace of mind knowing that their loved ones will be well taken care of.
Epoch's elder care specialists are highly educated professionals, having master's degrees in fields related to elder care management like gerontology, social work and psychology.
CHCS performs policy administrative services as well as underwriting assessments, benefit determinations and information and referral through its proprietary nationwide network of trained elder care specialists, including 50 on-site care managers operating from a 24/7 customer contact center and 3,500 nurses, in addition to its national network of 5,500 long term care providers.
Complete all 3 Serving Aging America Levels in 6 days, earn a total of 48 CPE hours and take the most critical step toward qualifying for the ACAT Elder Care Specialist credential.