The spectrum of disease includes Kyrle's disease, elastosis perforans serpiginosa, perforating folliculitis, and reactive perforating collagenosis.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for Elastosis Perforans Serpiginosa
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPS
We have 523 other meanings of EPS in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Plant Survey (Florida)
- Educational Programs and Services (various schools)
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Psychology Service
- Educators Publishing Service (Cambridge, MA)
- Effective Problem Solving
- Effektive Pferdestärken (German: Actual Horse Power)
- Efficiency Portfolio Standard (various organizations)
- Efficient Power System
- Ejercicio Profesional Supervisado (Guatemala)