today announced that its PC/104 Environmental Fan Card II now comes standard with an onboard elapsed time counter and scratch memory.
What does ETC stand for?
ETC stands for Elapsed Time Counter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ETC
We have 491 other meanings of ETC in our Acronym Attic
- Education and Training Consortium
- Education and Training Consultancy (various organizations)
- Education Television Channel
- Education To Careers
- Education, Travel & Culture (Portland, OR)
- Educational Technologies Center
- Educational Technology
- Educational Technology Conference (various locations)
- Efficient Transport Chains (shipping)
- Efficient Transportation for the Community (Florida)
- Eldorado Touring Coupe (Cadillac automobile)
- Election Technology Council
- Electricity Transmission Company
- Electro Thermal Chemical
- Electro-Thermal Chemical
- Electron Transport Chain (cellular respiration)
- Electronic Theatre Controls (theatre equipment company)
- Electronic Throttle Control
- Electronic Ticket Capture
- Electronic Toll Collection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using the AMIS-70020 power failure elapsed time counter IC, industrial designers can simplify their overall bill of materials (BOM) by eliminating the need for external components including oscillators, diodes and additional power circuitry.
The VCE405's Real-Time Clock (RTC) function is provided by a Dallas Semiconductor DS1602 Elapsed Time Counter.