Projects that will be undertaken by students and teachers include a rainwater filtration project at Environmental Charter High School in Lawndale, conversion of a wood shop into an engineering lab at El Segundo High School, and a new communications center at the Da Vinci Schools in Wiseburn.
What does ESHS stand for?
ESHS stands for El Segundo High School (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESHS
We have 7 other meanings of ESHS in our Acronym Attic
- Empire State Honey Producers Association (est. 1868; New York)
- European Society for the History of Photography (Danube University Krems; Vienna, Austria)
- Eastern Shore Railroad, Inc.
- Essential Health and Safety Requirements
- Ex-Service Home Referral Agency (UK)
- Economic and Social Human Rights Advocacy Network (New York)
- East Sussex Hearing Resource Centre (East Sussex, UK)
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- European Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- East Side High School (Newark, New Jersey)
- Elanora State High School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Espoir Sportif de Hammam-Sousse (French)
- European Society for the History of Science
- Excelsior Springs High School (Excelsior Springs, MO)
- Economic and Social History Society of Ireland (est. 1970)
- Environmental, Safety, and Health Strategy and Management Plan (US Navy)
- Elements School of Holistic Therapies
- Evesham Sheltered Housing Tenants Association (UK)
- Escola Superior de Hotelaria e Turismo do Estoril (Portugal)
- Emergency Ship Handling Unit (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colleen was born in Redlands and graduated from El Segundo High School and El Camino College.
Tara Church, 16, the current president and a junior in El Segundo High School, describes her town as "surrounded by the Los Angeles airport, a Chevron oil refinery, a sewage treatment plant.
Bernard (20-6) tonight in a Southern Section Division IV-AA semifinal at El Segundo High School.
Murad's donation will be awarded to an educator in the El Segundo School District, where Center Street Elementary, Richmond Street School, El Segundo Middle School, El Segundo High School and Arena High School are eligible.
The El Segundo High School modernization project is a Southern California Edison Showcase Project for Collaborative High Performance Schools (CHPS) design.
Henry Chen, Abraham Lincoln School, Los Angeles -- Steven "Matt" Ellis, El Segundo High School, El Segundo, Calif.
Technology for Results in Elementary Education; a wreath-decorating contest, from which the wreaths were donated to local convalescent hospitals and shelters; and a donation to the El Segundo High School Theater.