SAN FRANCISCO -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed its 'A+' rating on the following El Rancho Unified School District, CA, general obligation (GO) bonds in the course of routine surveillance: --$43.
What does ERUSD stand for?
ERUSD stands for El Rancho Unified School District (Pico Rivera, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eltham Rugby Union Football Club (Australia)
- East Riding Union of Golf Clubs (UK)
- Engine Room Upper Level (compartment of a US Navy nuclear submarine)
- estimated remaining useful life
- Energy Research Undergraduate Laboratory Fellowship
- Emergency Recovery Utility NT
- Enchanced Regular User Privileges (Linux)
- Essentials of Rational Unified Process (software engineering certification)
- Emission Reduction Unit Procurement Tender
- European Research on Understanding Processes and Timescales (geology)
- Eno River Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (Durham, NC)
- Earth Re-entry Vehicle
- Earth Return Vehicle (NASA)
- Ecotoxicity Reference Value
- Ecotropic Recombinant Virus
- Effective Radiated Voltage
- Electric Recreational Vehicle
- Electric Rotary Valve (Bio-Chem Fluidics)
- electromatic relief valve
- Electronic Relief Valve (Valvtechnologies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- In the course of routine surveillance, Fitch Ratings affirms its 'A-' rating on El Rancho Unified School District (USD), California's (the district) $18.
She was also a curriculum specialist at El Rancho Unified School District.
3, 2003 Fitch Ratings assigns an 'A-' rating to $30 million El Rancho Unified School District, Los Angeles County, California, general obligation bonds, election of 2003, series 2003A.