1 times more than fresh groundwater and 70 percent more than surface water, according to El Paso Water Utilities, which said that the plant's rate impact amounted to about 4 cents for every 750 gallons of the utility's overall supply.
What does EPWU stand for?
EPWU stands for El Paso Water Utilities (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Emergency Public Warning System
- Entry Point Worker Studio (UK)
- European Platform of Women Scientists
- Expatriate Professional Women's Society (Shanghai, China)
- Estes Park Winter Sports Club (Estes Park, CO, USA)
- El Prado Water and Sanitation District (New Mexico)
- Environmental Protection and Waste Services Division (Oak Ridge National Laboratory; Tennessee)
- Enemy Prisoner of War/Civilian Internee Status
- Eden Prairie Women of Today (est. 2003)
- Elite Pro Wrestling Training
- Electronic Payment Exchange (Wilmington, DE; est. 1979)
- Enterprise Private Exchange
- Eosinophil Protein X (biochemistry)
- Epigenetics (healthcare)
- EWI (Electric Wind Instrument) Patch Exchange (software)
- Electron Probe X-Ray Microanalysis
- Extracorporeal Perfusion of Xenospleen
- E-Pay Asia Limited
- Ecole Privee Youchaou (private school initiative; Mali)
- Eleves/Parents Yssoire (French: Pupils/Parents Yssorie; Issoire, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has served as a Public Affairs Consultant for the City of El Paso, the El Paso Water Utilities Public Service Board, AT&T, and the American Heart Association.
The new El Paso Water Utilities International Water Quality Laboratory is built to withstand environmental disasters and emergencies.
El Paso Water Utilities is the provider of water and wastewater service to the city and has a long record of above average financial performance with historical debt service coverage comfortably over 2.
All residents are supposed to boil drinking water, although Christina Montoya, a spokeswoman for El Paso Water Utilities, told the Tribune early this afternoon that the restrictions were likely to be lifted around 10 p.
Nasdaq:PRCM) manufacturer of information storage and access appliances and pioneer in network attached storage (NAS), announced today that El Paso Water Utilities has chosen its NetFORCE(TM) product as the ideal solution for storing geographic information systems (GIS) related materials such as maps, images and other topographic documents.