There are four approved third-party certifiers that perform eligibility exams: El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, National Women Business Owners Corporation, U.
What does EPHCC stand for?
EPHCC stands for El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (El Paso, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Equitable Policyholders Action Group (UK)
- Federation of European Pharmacological Societies
- Eastern Panhandle Home Builders Association (charity home-building group; est. 1979; Martinsburg, WA)
- Entero-Porto-Hepato-Biliary Circulation
- Eastern Pacific Hurricane Center
- Eastern Plumas Health Care (Portola, CA)
- Edgewood Pentecostal Holiness Church (Columbia, SC)
- Eliminating Pseudo-Handoff Calls (handoff scheme)
- Enhanced Personal Health Care
- Environment Protection and Heritage Council
- Encryption Plus for Hard Disk
- Electronic Public Health Development Project
- École Pratique des Hautes Études (French: Practical School of Advanced Studies)
- Emulated Peripherals for High pErformance Microcontrollers
- Enhancement-Mode Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
- European Public Health and Environment Network (UK)
- Edmonton Power Historical Foundation (Canada)
- East Pasco Habitat for Humanity (Dade City, FL)
- EDSA (Epifanio de los Santos Avenue) Properties Holdings, Inc. (est. 1987; Philippines)
- Electronic Personal Health Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
Escudero currently serves on the Boards of Directors for several local organizations, including the El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Community en Accion, the Medical Center of the Americas Foundation, Capital Bank, the El Paso Community Foundation Investment Committee, and The University of Texas at El Paso Centennial Commission.
El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (EPHCC) was named National Large Hispanic Chamber of the Year.