The subsidiary has been awarded a five- year, $4 million contract to operate and maintain the water supply and wastewater treatment systems for the El Paso County Water Authority in Horizon City, TX.
What does EPCWA stand for?
EPCWA stands for El Paso County Water Authority (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Electric Propulsion Control Unit
- Electrical Power Conditioning Unit (various companies)
- Emergency Planning Coordination Unit (Department of Health; UK)
- Elkhart PC Users Group (Indiana)
- Eugene PC User's Group
- Estate Planning Council of Vancouver (British Columbia, Canada)
- Excessive Path Code Violations (Tadiran)
- Exhaust Pressure Control Valve (diesel engines)
- Extended Parietal Cell Vagotomy
- Estes Park Convention and Visitors Bureau (Estes Park, CO, USA)
- El Paso County Water Improvement District
- Earliest Possible Date
- Earliest Practicable Date
- Early Packet Discard (ATM)
- Early Payment Default
- Early Payment Discount
- Eastern Procurement Division (US Navy)
- Eastern Production District (US Navy)
- Educational and Professional Development (various locations)
- Edwardsville Police Department (Edwardsville, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2001, the Council recognized ECO Resources for its innovative reverse osmosis water treatment plant contract with the El Paso County Water Authority near El Paso, Texas.
We have just received approval of a new five year contract in Texas from the El Paso County Water Authority that provides ECO Resources with base fees of $3,000,000 over the life of the contract.