INFO: El Morro National Monument ($3, ages 16 and under free; www.
What does ELMO stand for?
ELMO stands for El Morro National Monument (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ELMO
We have 5 other meanings of ELMO in our Acronym Attic
- European Light Microscopy Initiative (est. 2001)
- Extensive Lifestyle Management Intervention
- East London Moving Image Initiative (UK)
- Electromagnetic Intelligence
- European League for Middle Level Education (Hungary)
- Eat Less, Move More (weight management)
- Enhanced Land/Maritime Mode (replaces Affordable Moving Surface Target Engagement for JSTARS)
- Eternal Life Music Ministry
- Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary (Houston, TX)
- Elektromonteur (Dutch)
- Electronic Visual Evidence Presenter (projector used in legal/courtroom presentations)
- Electronically Linked Mission Overlay
- Energy-Localized Molecular Orbital
- Enough Let's Move On
- Expedited Labour Market Opinion (Canada)
- Elusive Little Mansion on the Mountain
- Embedded Linux Mp3 Player (digital music player)
- Enterprise Lifecycle Maintenance Planning (US Marine Corps)
- Executive Leadership and Management Programme (Blueprint; New Zealand)
- Electric Limited Motor Run (model airplanes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adorning Inscription Rock at El Morro National Monument in New Mexico are two simple etchings, obscured by the hundreds of others: Beale and Breckinridge.
These early American parks which include Ocmulgee National Monument in Georgia, Fort Raleigh National Historic Site in North Carolina, De Soto National Memorial in Florida, El Morro National Monument in New Mexico, San Juan National Historic Site in Puerto Rico, Roger Williams National Memorial in Rhode Island, and Saugus Iron Works National Historic Site in Massachusetts, as well as several state and private historical parks--represent the complex interplay of European, African, and American Indian cultures involved in the struggle for North America.