What we have done is invite all of the known hoteliers to, if interested, give us a statement of qualifications," said Robert Reynolds, chairman of the El Dorado Economic Development Board.
What does EEDB stand for?
EEDB stands for El Dorado Economic Development Board (Arkansas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEDB
We have 1 other meaning of EEDB in our Acronym Attic
- Edmond Economic Development Authority (Edmond, OK)
- Education and Economic Development Act (est. 2005; South Carolina)
- Electronic Equipment Design Assurance (engineering)
- Elliniki Etaireia Diahirisis Aeragogou (Hellenic Airway Management Society)
- Emerging and Exotic Diseases of Animals (online training course)
- Ethyl Ester of Diatrizoic Acid (x-ray contrast agent)
- Energy Efficiency in Domestic Appliances and Lighting (EU)
- Electronic Entertainment Design and Research, Inc. (Carlsbad, CA)
- Environment Development and Assistance Scheme (West Lindsey District Council; England, UK)
- Environmental Economic Development Assistance Unit
- Employment Equity Data Bank (Canada)
- Energy and Economic Database
- Enterprise Enabler Database (software)
- Eastern European Drift Championship (car race)
- Edmonton Economic Development Corporation (Canada)
- Église Évangélique de Clamart (French; Evangelical Church of Clamart; Clamart, France)
- Elmhurst Economic Development Corporation (Illinois)
- Ennis Economic Development Corporation (Ennis, TX)
- Equilibrium-Equivalent Decay-Product Concentration (radiation)
- Essex Economic Development Commission (Essex, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also this year, the El Dorado Economic Development Board committed $250,000 for the enhancement of local parks, including a new field for the Miracle League, which allows physically challenged kids the chance to play Softball.