Radio la Colifata Presenta: El Canto del Loco," El Canto del Loco Artista del ASo (Artist of the Year) 1.
What does ECDL stand for?
ECDL stands for El Canto del Loco (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ECDL
We have 20 other meanings of ECDL in our Acronym Attic
- Electron Cyclotron Drift Instability (earth science)
- Expertise Certification et Diagnostics Immobilières (French: Certification and Diagnostics Estate Expertise)
- External Class Description, Inherited Class Members
- Enforcement and Compliance Docket and Information Center (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Environmental Chemicals Data and Information Network (database)
- Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- Electronic Chart Display and Information System - Navy
- Europejskie Centrum Doskonalenia Kadr (Warsaw, Poland)
- Echelle Collective de Développement Logique (French)
- Education and Cognitive Development Lab
- Error Correction Delay Length
- Étude Conception Développement Logiciel (French: Study Design Software Development)
- European Computer Driving License (computer skills certification programme; European Computer Driving Licence Foundation Ltd.)
- European Conference on Digital Libraries
- European Conference on Research and Advanced Technology for Digital Libraries
- External Class Description, Local Class Members
- External-Cavity Diode Laser
- European Computer Driving Licence Foundation Ltd.
- European Computer Driving Licence Advanced
- Elliptic Curve Discrete Logarithm Problem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Germany) Hot Summer Monrose (Germany) Disappear No Angels (Germany) Naughty But Nice Room2012 (Germany) Adios Angy (Spain) Tu peor error La 5i Estacion (Spain) Eres tonto El Canto del Loco (Spain) Viene y va Fito & Fitipaldis (Spain) Para toda la vida El SueSo de Morfeo (Spain) Estrella polar Pereza (Spain) Questo sono io Finley (Italy) Balliamo sul mondo Ligabue (Italy) Vamos a bailar Paola e Chiara (Italy) Rewind Vasco Rossi (Italy) Alles is liefde Blof (Benelux) I Feel the Same Way Sandrine (Benelux) Developed at EA Montreal under the EA Casual Entertainment Label, Boogie SuperStar is exclusively for the Wii and will be available in North America and Europe October 2008, and in Asia in the following months.