Bundeskartellamt, 2004: Beschluss in der Sache: Rhon-Klinikum, Kranken-haus Eisenhuttenstadt und Stadt Eisenhuttenstadt.
What does EDAE stand for?
EDAE stands for Eisenhuttenstadt (airport code; Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Exotic Dancers' Association of Canada (now Exotic Dancers' Rights Association)
- Extra Domain A in Cellular Fibronectin
- Engine Data Acquisition and Control System
- Enhanced Digital Access Communication System (Comnet - Ericsson)
- Eastern Drug and Alcohol Coordination Team
- Education Delivered and Composed Through Internet Communication
- Department of Educational Administration
- Endothelium-Dependent Arterial Dilation
- Estetik Dishekimligi Akademisi Dernegi (Turkish; Turkish Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry)
- Export Development and Diversification Unit (Organization of Eastern Caribbean States)
- Engineering Design & Analysis Forum (India)
- Enterprise Development Application Framework (software)
- Env-Derived Antiviral Factor (molecular biology)
- Environmental Defense Action Fund (lobbying arm of Environmental Defense)
- Everyday Angels Foundation
- Eating Disorders Action Group (Canada)
- Ethiopian Democratic Action Group (political group)
- Exception Directed Acyclic Graph (logic)
- École des Avocats du Grand Ouest (French: School of Lawyers of the Great West)
- Ebben, Damen, Aukes, Hettema (Dutch retail organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
000 Euro donation to a private steel works ArcelorMittal Eisenhuttenstadt GmbH, given by the German Government.
The agreement, worth approximately US$75 million, is specific to infrastructure and application services at the Bremen and Eisenhuttenstadt sites.
I witnessed an example of this survival of the fittest on a 1991 visit to the Eisenhuttenstadt Steel Works.
Penn, who clocked 1-33-10 for 20km in the European Cup meeting at Eisenhuttenstadt, was followed by Guy Jackson (39-57), Steve Arnold (41-05) and Dave Ratcliffe (42-33), whose wife Karen (48-36) won the women's race.
These include a [euro]7 million ($9 million) filter system for de-dusting of the sintering plant at ArcelorMittal Eisenhuttenstadt, Germany and a new dust reduction facility at ArcelorMittal Zenica, Bosnia & Herzegovina ($1 million).
Revenue estimates include sales of laser-welded products produced at ArcelorMittal's Liege and Eisenhuttenstadt facilities which will be sold by Noble on a contract manufacturing basis.
On February 14, 2001 the Company announced that it had acquired three additional cable operators Tele-Kommunikationsgesellschaft mbH Eisenhuttenstadt, Grossgemeinschafts-Antennenanlagen Lizenz- und Betriebs GmbH, and Telekommunikations GmbH Kirchheimbolanden, and incraesed its position in PKG Heidenau to 100 percent.