The NBER, the Said Business School at the University of Oxford, the Center for Financial Studies (CFS) of the Goethe University-Frankfurt, and the Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF) at the University of Naples Federico II jointly organized a conference on "Household Finance.
What does EIEF stand for?
EIEF stands for Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (Rome, Italy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EIEF
- Eaton India Engineering Center (Eaton Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; Maharashtra, India)
- Enteroinvasive E. Coli
- European Institute for Economy and Commerce (Belgium)
- Engine Indication Electronic Display (aviation)
- Exponential Increase Exponential Decrease
- Eastern Illinois Economic Development Authority (Champaign, IL)
- Eastern Idaho Economic Development Council (Idaho Falls, ID)
- Early Infantile Epileptic Encephalopathy
- Electrically Independent Earth Electrode
- Edinburgh Interactive Entertainment Festival (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Equipment and Infrastructure Enhancement Grant (Florida State University; Tallahassee, FL)
- Emerging Indigenous Entrepreneurs Initiative (Australia)
- East Isn't Even It's Odd
- Economic Incentives for Enterprises in Indiana and Ohio
- Electron Impact Excitation of Ions from Organics
- Elite Idealistic Earth Individuals Organization (May the Farce Be with You)
- Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer (South Park cartoon)
- Enforce In-Order Execution of Input/Output (PPC assembly)
- Engineering Instruction/Engineering Implementation Order
- Enhanced Integration of Emacs Interpreted Objects
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also been a Visiting Assistant Professor at Harvard University and the University of Chicago, and a Visiting Scholar at the Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance, the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, and the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.