She has Ehlers-Danlos syndrome hypermobility type three, a rare connective tissue disorder which interferes with nerves and organs.
What does EDS III stand for?
EDS III stands for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Execution-Driven Simulator
- Executive Development Seminar (various organizations)
- Exempt Determinations System (IRS)
- Explosive Destruction System (munitions destruction)
- Explosive Detection System
- Extended Data Services (automatic time signal for VCRs)
- Extended Download Service (software)
- External Debt Statistics
- External Designation System (military targets)
- European Declarative System II
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Kyphoscoliotic Type
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Type VIA
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Type VIB
- Experimenter's Data System/Data Acquisition System
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Type I
- Enhanced Disease Susceptibility 4
- Eating Disorders Shared Awareness
- Edmonton and District Soccer Association (Edmonton, Canada)
- Education Department of South Australia
- Education Students' Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tinkle, best-selling author of "The Joint Hypermobility Handbook: A Guide for the Issues & Management of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type and the Hypermobility Syndrome," published by Left Paw Press, has once again furthered the knowledge of associated heart and migraine headaches hypermobile issues with several publications.