According to the Middle East news portal, all 'The Eyes of Beirut' were on Najwa when she appeared on the show "Uyoon Beirut" that is aired on the Egyptian satellite channel Al Yawm.
What does ESC stand for?
ESC stands for Egyptian Satellite Channel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESC
We have 530 other meanings of ESC in our Acronym Attic
- Edison Sailing Center (Florida)
- Edmond Soccer Club (Edmond, OK, USA)
- Education for Sustainable Consumption (various organizations)
- Education Service Center
- Education Standards Commission
- Education Sub-Committee (various organizations)
- Education, Sports and Culture (various locations)
- Educational Services Commission
- Educational Software Cooperative
- Egypt Study Circle (philatelic research group)
- Eindhovens Studenten Corps (Netherlands)
- EISA (Extended Industry Standard Architecture) System Component
- Eldorado Sport Coupe (Cadillac automobile)
- Elected Staff Council
- Electric Sheep Company (New York)
- Electric Station Climatisation (French: Electric Air Station)
- Electrical Safety Committee
- Electrical Safety Council (UK)
- Electrical Service Center
- Electrical Systems Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lebanese singer is known for being liberal in her choice of outfits at her concerts and first made her debut with a hit single on Arab and Egyptian satellite channels such as Mazzika and Melody in the 2000s.
| DOHA, June 2 (KUNA) -- The Arab League Coucnil of foreign ministers called Saturday on administrations of Arab satellite channel (Arabsat) and Egyptian satellite channel (Nilesat) to stop broadcasting government and non-government Syrian channels.
It is not clear what Egyptian satellite channels will be showing to their viewers.
BNA) -- President of the Information Affairs Authority (IAA) Shaikh Fawaz bin Mohammed Al Khalifa received here today an Egyptian media delegation including the Deputy Editor-in-Chief of Al Joumhouriya Sayyad Al Babili and editing directors Masoud Al Hennaoui (Al Ahram), Mohammed Al Fawal (Al Joumhiriya), and Osama Faraj Ajaj (Al Akhbar) and the Egyptian Satellite Channel reporter Reem Mustafa, currently visiting the kingdom to cover the National Consensus Dialogue and the work of the Royal Independent Fact-Finding Commission.
Entertainingly, the main characteristic of the restaurant is that it has an Egyptian satellite channel on for those interested viewers.
Shaikha Mai also met Egyptian Satellite Channel 1 president Azza Mustafa and discussed co-operation on TV productions for Ramadan.
The concensus across the Arab world is that the fall of Baghdad was, as celebrated Egyptian TV presenter Hamdy Kandil said on the popular Egyptian satellite channel Dream TV, "the biggest modern disaster for the Arabs since 1948.