According to independent television channel ONTV, the Muslim Brotherhood's media spokesperson, Gehad El-Haddad, told the media that the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs "set red lines so that no one interferes in the country's politics".
What does EMFA stand for?
EMFA stands for Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EMFA
We have 2 other meanings of EMFA in our Acronym Attic
- Explicit Model Following
- Export Marketing Fund
- ExxonMobil Foundation
- Faculty of Electromechanics
- Electric and Magnetic Fields Research And Public Information Dissemination Program
- Electric and Magnetic Fields Research and Public Information Dissemination
- E-Mail for All (Markle Foundation)
- École de Musique Franco-Allemande (French: Franco-German School of Music)
- Ecumenical Ministry for Filipinos Abroad
- Edington Music Festival Association (UK)
- Electricians Mate Fireman Apprentice (US Navy)
- Electro-Mechanical Flight Actuator
- Elektrik Malzeme Fabrikasi A (Turkey)
- Elementary Medical First Aid
- Emergency Mountaineering First Aid
- Endosulfan Manufacturers and Formulators Association
- Energy and Material Flow Analysis
- enlarged middle cranial fossa approach
- Enlarged Middle Fossa Approach
- Enterprise Master of Fine Arts
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Egyptian Ministry of Foreign affairs has called on the Libyan authorities to open an investigation into the death of an Egyptian citizen in the city of Tarhuna.
13 -- (BNA) The Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that the number of Egyptians residing abroad who voted on the first day of the constitutional referendum reached 20,000 voters.
The Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in a positive response to complaints, particularly from the voters staying in remote areas, ordered nine Egyptian consulates around the world, including Dubai, to allow voting on their premises.
The Egyptian foreign minister will arrive in the Turkish capital, Ankara, on Wednesday, accompanied by a group of high level Egyptian diplomats to discuss developments in the region, said Ahmad Fathallah, first undersecretary of the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The official spokesperson for the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that Meshaal expressed his appreciation for the role that Egypt has played in achieving Palestinian reconciliation, while also briefing the Foreign Minister in developments surrounding the formation of a Palestinian national unity government.
Botsali said that measures were taken to transport those passengers who have health problems in order to receive treatment, noting that representatives of the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Turkish Consul General in Alexandria, and represetatives of countries to which the passengers belong were all at the reception of the ferryboat Botsali added that the Turkish ferryboat will head once again to Libya in case there are other Egyptians who are still besieged within Misrata, asserting the spirit of solidarity, and the deep-seated historic ties binding the Egyptian and Turkish peoples.
00 Hardcover KZ5770 Trained in London as a scholar of public international law, Negm is now a diplomatic at the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.