An authorized source at the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation said, Egypt is suffering a crisis fuel shortage since the toppling of former President Hosni Mubarak in February 2011.
What does EGPC stand for?
EGPC stands for Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EGPC
We have 2 other meanings of EGPC in our Acronym Attic
- Experimental Geodetic Payload (Japanese satellite)
- Exterior Gateway Protocol (IETF standard STD00018 RFC0904)
- Everybody's Golf Portable 2 (gaming)
- Enseignements Généraux et Professionnels Adaptés (French: Adapted General and Professional Teaching)
- European Gay Police Association
- European Group for Prisoners Abroad (now CEP (European Probation Organization) Expert Group on Foreign Nationals; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- European Group of Public Administration (est. 1974)
- Everlasting Gospel Publishing Association (Gyeonggi-do, South Korea)
- Kirkwall Airport (UK, ICAO code)
- Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (since 1988; Santa Monica, CA, USA)
- Electronic Government Purchase Card (US DoD)
- Environment, Get, Post, Cookie, Server (predefined variables in PHP)
- Earth Guardian Prince Endymion (fan fiction)
- Ethylene Glycol Monopropyl Ether (CAS Number 2807-30-9)
- External General Parsed Entity
- Ethylene Glycol Monopropyl Ether Acetate
- e-Government Program Executive Committee (formed in 2001)
- Electrabel Green Projects Flanders (Flanders, Belgium)
- Glasgow Airport (UK, ICAO code)
- Engineering Global Preparedness Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funnily enough, the only official quoted in Egypt Independent's story wasSherif Haddara, the new head of Egypt's state-run oil company, the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation.
If approved by the Egyptian Parliament, RWE Dea will hold 80% of the shares and will thus be the operator of the East Ras Budran Offshore concession, which was offered in the International Bid Round 2011 of the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (EGPC).
The plant receives feed gas from the nearby Unit 104 plant of the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation, or EGPC, at a rate of 55 million standard cubic feet per day (MMscfd) to 80MMscfd.
1 billion in equity provided by a broad spectrum of investors including Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (EGPC), which has invested $270 million for a 23.
Qatar Petroleum International (QPI) will join Egypt's Orient Company and the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (EGPC) in their venture to set up a new $3.
The Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation and the Natural Gas Company spokespersons said the move was caused by the importing company's failure to abide by its financial commitments, implying strictly business reasons.
The sabotage led to commercial dispute between the stakeholders namely the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation and Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Co.