The Egyptian Business Development Association in cooperation with the Egyptian Franchise Development Association (EFDA) is holding the 12th annual international exhibition for franchising from 22-25 May in Cairo.
What does EFDA stand for?
EFDA stands for Egyptian Franchise Development Association (est. 2001; Giza, Egypt)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFDA
We have 4 other meanings of EFDA in our Acronym Attic
- Excitation Fault Detector
- Excused From Duty (also seen as ED)
- Executive Flight Detachment
- Exotics for Democracy
- Expected Fade Duration
- Expected Fractional Damage
- Explicit Finite Difference
- Houston, TX, USA - Ellington Field (Airport Code)
- École Française de Direction d'Acteur (French: French School of Actor Management)
- Education for Development Association (Ethiopia)
- Equipment Facilities Design Authorization
- Espaces Fonciers Drôme Ardèche (French civil engineering company)
- European Ford Dealers Association
- European Formula Drivers Association (est. 1979)
- European Fusion Development Agreement
- Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
- Expanded Functions Dental Auxiliary
- École Française de Bâle (French: French School of Basel; Basel, Switzerland)
- Environmental Fate Data Base
- Extramural Financial Data Branch (US NCI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hussein Aboul Fath is the secretary general of the Egyptian Franchise Development Association.
It was truly impressive to see the great progress that the Egyptian Franchise Development Association has made in just three short years to create a compelling destination [or those interested in franchising in Egypt and the region," said Shay.