No less than 500,000 people had been drafted into the Labor and Camel Transport Corps in the Egyptian Expeditionary Force.
What does EEF stand for?
EEF stands for Egyptian Expeditionary Force
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EEF
We have 59 other meanings of EEF in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern equine encephalomyelitis virus
- Enfants Étrangers en Vacances (French: Foreign Children on Holiday; Belgium and Romania)
- Everything Editor for Escape Velocity (gaming software)
- External End-Expiratory Volume
- Éclaireurs Évangéliques de France (French: Evangelicals Scouts of France)
- Écologie et Écophysiologie Forestières (French: Forest Ecology and Ecophysiology)
- Education Enhancement Fund (various locations)
- Educational Enrichment Foundation (Tucscon, AZ)
- Effective Enemy Fire
- Egypt Exploration Fund (est. 1882)
- Employée en Économie Familiale (French: Used in Home Economics; Switzerland)
- Energy Efficiency Fund (various locations)
- Energy-Efficient Family (micro-architecture)
- Engineering Employers Federation (UK)
- Enseignement, Éducation et Formation (French: Teaching, Training and Education)
- Enterprise Environnemental Factor (project management)
- Entreprises Electriques Fribourgeoises (French electric companies)
- Environment Electronic Friends
- Epson Exhibition Fiber (printer paper)
- European Education Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acting under orders from General Edmund Allenby, Commander of the Egyptian Expeditionary Force, Lawrence was instructed to cut the railway and take Mudawara.
The council felt it necessary to send an Egyptian expeditionary force as a deterrent to Arab monarchies bent on the destruction of the Yemen coup and, in particular, to deter Saudi Arabia.