Supervision of rehabilitation and process up-gradutaion of an effluent treatment plant.
What does ETP stand for?
ETP stands for Effluent Treatment Plant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETP
We have 177 other meanings of ETP in our Acronym Attic
- Estimated Take-Off Time
- European Theater of Operations, United States Army
- Earth-to-Orbit Vehicle
- Electronic Technical Order Viewer (US Air Force)
- Estimated Time Over ... (Location)
- Erasable Tunnel Oxide
- Early T-lineage Progenitor
- Eastern Tropical Pacific
- Education and Training Program
- Éducation Thérapeutique du Patient (French: Therapeutic Patient Education)
- Electrolytic Tough Pitch (copper cable)
- Electron Transport Particle
- Electronic Tax Preparer
- Electronic Touch Panel
- Electronic Transfer of Prescriptions (healthcare)
- Electronic Trap Primer
- Eligible Telecommunications Provider
- Eligible Termination Payment (Australian finance)
- Eligible Training Provider (various locations)
- Email Transfer Protocol (Blackberry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Installation of flaying machines in slaughterhouses at district level, request of Sialkot Chamber of Industry for provision of common effluent treatment plant for its leather industry has been agreed to and is currently under process.
: NDDB:HO:PUR:LCB:02/2013 Cost : 260 Lakh Scope : Design, Supply and labour job for installation, testing and commissioning of Civil, Structural, Piping, Mechanical & Electrical works of Effluent Treatment Plant of cap.
Mr Nevitt said he believed the cold weather had caused pumps and pipes to freeze at the effluent treatment plant, causing a series of failures.
THE Caledonian cheese company has been fined pounds 20,000 for failing to provide an effective effluent treatment plant.
The World Bank grant will ensure continued water and waste service delivery to the citizens of Gaza, and finance rehabilitation of water and sanitation networks -- including pumping stations, water wells and effluent treatment plants, said the press release.
Successive Bangladeshi governments have promised to relocate the tanneries to Savar, north of Dhaka, and pledged to build a central effluent treatment plant to prevent water pollution.
They fear that the creation of a waste disposal dump or a wind farm, or an electricity sub-station or an effluent treatment plant would reduce the value of their land, and therefore oppose it.