the leading developer of XML optimization software, today announced the release of Efficient XML 4.
What does EXI stand for?
EXI stands for Efficient XML (Extensible Markup Language) Interchange (World Wide Web Consortium working group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EXI
- Extraordinary Gentlemen
- Excluded From the General Declassification Schedule
- Extended Geminal
- Extended Group Function (1) (Model Wave Function Accounting for Electron Correlation)
- Excision Greater-Of (CFAR processor type)
- Exterran Holdings, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Express by Holiday Inn
- Exercise and Health Physiology (academic program; University of Calgary; Alberta, Canada)
- Enterprise Exchange International (Australia)
- Expansion Interface
- Extension Header Identifier
- Exchangeable Image File (Japan Electronic Industry Development Association, JEIDA, compressed image format used in digital cameras)
- Extended Range Imaging File (file format; less common usage)
- Export & Import
- Export and Import Bank of India
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Examination Institute for Information Science
- External Input
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Wrapping Query Languages and Efficient XML Integration, ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data, ACM Press.
We are an active member of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and active in different technical groups within this organization including Efficient XML interchange (EXI) and XML Schema Patterns for data binding.
W3C has chartered a Working Group on Efficient XML Interchange to expand the outreach of XML into further domains that require even greater performance and additional capabilities such as streaming.
the leading provider of software for lightning-fast delivery of more content to more locations, today announced the release of Efficient XML for Microsoft's .
the leading provider of software for lightning-fast delivery of more content to more locations, today announced the release of its Efficient XML HTTP Proxy Server and Client.
Our combined technologies will appeal to ISVs who want to incorporate all the advantages of native XML support with the most efficient XML conversion tool available on the market today.
The simple plug-in integration kit expands AgileDelta's growing line of products that add Efficient XML to popular web platforms and mobile devices.