He said: "Since joining Orchard in March, 2011, Lucia has demonstrated initiative and leadership, delivering strong sales performance and playing an important role in the internal running of the organisation, assisting with staff training and the implementation of more efficient business systems.
What does EBS stand for?
EBS stands for Efficient Business Systems (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBS
We have 249 other meanings of EBS in our Acronym Attic
- Ebony Biomedical Services, Inc.
- Ecolab Business Solution (Germany)
- Ecology Building Society (UK)
- Econotel Business Systems, Inc.
- Edible Ballot Society (Canada)
- Edison Brothers Stores, Inc.
- Edmund Burke School
- Education Brodcasting System (ROK)
- Effective Behaviour Support
- Effects Based Strategy (Australia)
- El-Nasr Boys' School (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Elastic Block Storage (Amazon Web Services)
- Electron Backscattering
- Electron Beam/Bombarded Semiconductor
- Electron Bombarded Silicon
- Electronic Bank Statement(s)
- Electronic Banking Service
- Electronic Banking System
- Electronic Battlefield Series (gaming)
- Electronic Bid Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our primary focus is investing in the most efficient business systems and processes to provide our clients with the fastest response and delivery times in the professional language services industry.
Working as a partner with its customers, the company's focus is to bring sustainable and measurable performance improvements to businesses through the integration of advanced technology and processes, implementation of efficient business systems and the development of organisational skills and structure.
Efficient Business Systems Dave Klement Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif.
Implemented new, more efficient business systems to improve customer service and reduce costs.
In this area, IT will be an increasingly important tool; and at Door, where we have been developing and expanding our own efficient business systems for ten years, I venture to say that we are well to the fore.
Andy Stafford, chief executive officer of Smallworld, stated: "The utilities that survive deregulation and privatization are those who achieve cost savings by having the most efficient business systems and simplified business processes.