What does EWP stand for?
EWP stands for Efficacy Working Party (Committee for Proprietary Medicinal Products; EU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EWP
We have 76 other meanings of EWP in our Acronym Attic
- Expeditionary Warfare Orientation Training (Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California)
- European Workshop on Traumatic Stress
- Energy and Water Ombudsman Victoria (Australia)
- Electronic Ways of Working (information management)
- Eyes Wide Open Worldwide
- Early Warning Point
- East West Players (Los Angeles, CA)
- East-West Psychology (California)
- Eastern White Pine
- Education for Working Professionals (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Einweg-Palette (German: Disposable Pallet)
- Electronic White Pages
- Electronic Work Permit
- Electronic Workpaper
- Electronic Workplace
- Elevated Work Platform
- Elliot Wave Principal (observed fractal-like repetitions in asset values over time)
- Emergency War Plan
- Emergency Watershed Protection
- Employee Work Profile