The TAC developed a weekly effects tasking order (ETO) that began each Friday.
What does ETO stand for?
ETO stands for Effects Tasking Order
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ETO
We have 75 other meanings of ETO in our Acronym Attic
- Emirates Team New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Energy Trusts of New Zealand
- Entertainment Technology New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Early Termination Option
- Earned Time Off
- Earth To Orbit
- Earth Traverse Outfitters (Knoxville, TN)
- Échocardiographie Ttransoesophagienne (French: Transesophageal Echocardiography)
- Economic Trade Office (various locations)
- Economic, Technical or Organisational (employment law; UK)
- Efforts to Outcomes (Social Solutions software/services)
- Electrical Technical Officer (engineering)
- Electronic Trading Opportunities
- Electronics Technology Office (DARPA)
- Elite Tactical Operations (gaming clan)
- Emergency Treatment Order
- Endorsed Training Organisation
- Energy Trust of Oregon, Inc (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Resulting products, such as a logistics staff estimate and logistics and transportation feasibility assessments, became part of the logistics portion of the effects tasking order and also were posted on the Log COP.
The organization combined enabling effects, guidance/intent, and the critical information requirements list in the information operations part of the effects tasking order.