Effective Time Management Lothar Seiwert and Holger Woeltje Microsoft Press c/o O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
What does ETM stand for?
ETM stands for Effective Time Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETM
We have 120 other meanings of ETM in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Team Leadership Programme (UN High Commissioner for Refugees)
- Extended Tension Leg Platform
- East Troy Lions Public Library (East Troy, WI)
- East Texas Legal Services
- ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States) Trade Liberalisation Scheme
- Enviro-Tox Loss Services, Inc. (Texas and Massachusetts)
- Elevated Temperature Life Testing (energy)
- Edo-Tokyo Museum (Japan)
- Education Through Music, Inc
- Educational Teleconsortium of Michigan
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the main goals was to provide participants with the tools necessary to implement effective time management methods.
She also acknowledged that effective time management would be essential for a successful run at the medals.
uk where you can view the Effective Time Management fact sheet and many more CAPTION(S): STRESS-FREE: The new fact sheet will help you manage your time more effectively.
If you have effective time management, you will have balance in your life.
While there are many assessment forms and tools used by nutrition professionals across the nation, registered dietitians have desperately needed a comprehensive tool that supports the MDS format, incorporates best practices, permits accurate determination of nutritional risk and promotes effective time management for medical record documentation.
EFFECTIVE TIME MANAGEMENT The first step toward more effective time management is to increase awareness of its value.
Franklin Quest is a leading provider of training seminars and the Franklin Day Planner, both designed to improve individual and corporate productivity through effective time management.