Helsinki City Office IT service needs in the Microsoft products based on the IT infrastructure to support and ensure the availability of in-depth product knowledge, effective problem solving, as well as products for professional advice and consultation.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for Effective Problem Solving
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of EPS
We have 523 other meanings of EPS in our Acronym Attic
- Edinburgh Photographic Society (UK)
- Edmonton Police Service
- Éducation Physique et Sportive (French: Physical Education and Sports)
- Education pour la Santé (French)
- Education Professional Studies
- Educational Plant Survey (Florida)
- Educational Programs and Services (various schools)
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Psychology Service
- Educators Publishing Service (Cambridge, MA)
- Effektive Pferdestärken (German: Actual Horse Power)
- Efficiency Portfolio Standard (various organizations)
- Efficient Power System
- Ejercicio Profesional Supervisado (Guatemala)
- Elastosis Perforans Serpiginosa
- Electric Pencil Sharpener
- Electric Power Industry of Serbia
- Electric Power Steering
- Electric Power System
- Electric Power Systems (Maryland Heights, Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caption: Mercy Health began the practice of daily huddles between coworkers and leadership which has led to more effective problem solving as well as creating a sense of ownership among the health system's employees.
We've found that veterans, guardsmen and reservists often demonstrate many of the skills we value: proven leadership, courageous decision making, effective problem solving and the technical skills that translate well to working in the tire industry.
A practical guide for policy analysis; the eightfold path to more effective problem solving, 3d ed.
Taylor's practice focuses on cost effective problem solving utilizing his experience as a negotiator, litigation strategist, and courtroom trial attorney to achieve the most desirable outcome for his clients.
Certainly these helpful hints will be noticed quickly by caregivers whose stress levels may become barriers to effective problem solving during the typically long course of the disease trajectory.
Discover about effective problem solving, and how to communicate and implement decisions
Lorraine Adams, production manager at The Specials Laboratory said: "Working with MAS has changed our approach to addressing internal quality concerns through using simple and effective problem solving techniques.