What does ENT stand for?
ENT stands for Effective Number of Transmissions (metric)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ENT
We have 46 other meanings of ENT in our Acronym Attic
- Exchange Network for Sustainable Urban Revitalisation Experience (various locations)
- Expedited Nonstandard Urgent Requirements for Equipment
- École Nationale des Services Vétérinaires (French: National Graduate School of Veterinary Services)
- Electromagnetic Environment Synthesizer
- Egyesult Nemzetek Szervezete (Hungarian: United Nations)
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Earth New Technologies
- East Nottingham Township (Pennsylvania)
- Economic Need Test
- Education with New Technologies (Harvard University)