A trigger jitter of only 2 picoseconds maintains low noise, delivering a high effective number of bits (ENOB) over the full frequency range.
What does ENOB stand for?
ENOB stands for Effective Number Of Bits
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ENOB
- Environment Online (online network)
- Essentially Non-Oscillatory
- European Northern Observatory (Canary Islands, Spain)
- Exhaled Nitric Oxide
- Eastern Nebraska Office on Aging
- electronic Notice of Arrival
- European Network of Animation
- Everything North of Atlantic (band)
- European Network of Organic Agriculture Students
- European Network of Organic Agriculture University Teachers
- Enemy Order of Battle
- Equivalent Number of Bits
- EGEE (Enabling Grids for E-Science in Europe) Network Operations Centre (Switzerland)
- Emirates National Oil Company
- Employment Network Opportunity Conferences (jobs)
- Enterprise Network Operations Center
- Euromech Nonlinear Oscillations Conference (mechanical engineering)
- European Network of Ombudspersons for Children (est. 1997)
- Education Network of Christian Homeschoolers
- Employee Not on Duty
Samples in periodicals archive:
Footnote: ADC: Analog-to-Digital Converter SNR: Signal-to-Noise Ratio SFDR: Spurious-Free Dynamic Range ENOB: Effective Number Of Bits IMD: Inter-Modulation Distortion About Atmel Atmel is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components.
Analog stages noise and distortion might have been low enough for a 15 effective number of bits DAC (ENOB) to dominate, but with a 17.
To make life easier for our readers I am converting specification from the data sheet into effective number of bits (ENOBS).
1%, a sampling rate of up to 384 ksps, and up to 18-bit effective number of bits (ENOB) performance.
5 megasamples per second (MSPS), 12-bit ADC boasts an effective number of bits (ENOB) of 10.
The new AT84AS008GL is fully pin-compatible with Atmel's TS83102G0BGL 10-bit 2 Gsps ADC, allowing for seamless upgrades and providing a full 8 Effective Number of Bits at 1.
The new CY8CKIT-030 PSoC 3 Development Kit is designed for fast and easy development of precision analog designs leveraging the integrated 20-bit Delta Sigma ADC in the PSoC 3 architecture, which delivers better than 18-bit effective number of bits (ENOB) performance.