Under the contract term, Ensco has the options to build two further jackup rigs of the same design and these options are exercisable within a period of six months from the effective date of contract.
What does EDC stand for?
EDC stands for Effective Date of Contract
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDC
We have 361 other meanings of EDC in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Dispatch Control
- Eden District Council (UK)
- Edgar de Carvalho (French public works company)
- Edgar, Dunn & Company (various locations)
- Edge Design Center
- Education and Development Center
- Education Data Center (various locations)
- Education Development Center, Inc.
- Education for Democratic Citizenship
- Effective Date of Change
- Effective Dielectric Constant
- Egyptian Developers Conference
- Egyptian Drilling Company
- Electric Daisy Carnival (Los Angeles, CA)
- Electric Distribution Center
- Electric Distribution Company (various locations)
- Electrical Date Code
- Electrical Discharge
- Electrical Distribution & Control
- Electricidad de Caracas (Venezuela electric company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The subject of the public contract is an agreement / contract with one bidder for property insurance, liability insurance, motor insurance and accident insurance for members of the Metropolitan Police and members of the volunteer fire brigade units for a period of 5 years from the effective date of contracts under the conditions specified below in the specifications .
MARTA is seeking an experienced financially sound entity to schedule, secure/book, coordinate, manage and operate the rotation of three (3) to four (4) food trucks per event at the Vine City Rail Station (the "Premises") for a six month period beginning on the effective date of contract.