Company Announcement CS ETF (IE) plc (the "Company") 10 May 2012 Re: Notification of changes Effective date of changes to replication methodology and certain defined terms The above mentioned changes relate to the following funds: The changes to the replication methodology and defined terms outlined in the Company Announcement of 26 March 2012 are now effective.
What does EDC stand for?
EDC stands for Effective Date of Change
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EDC
We have 361 other meanings of EDC in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Development Council
- Economic Dispatch Control
- Eden District Council (UK)
- Edgar de Carvalho (French public works company)
- Edgar, Dunn & Company (various locations)
- Edge Design Center
- Education and Development Center
- Education Data Center (various locations)
- Education Development Center, Inc.
- Education for Democratic Citizenship
- Effective Date of Contract
- Effective Dielectric Constant
- Egyptian Developers Conference
- Egyptian Drilling Company
- Electric Daisy Carnival (Los Angeles, CA)
- Electric Distribution Center
- Electric Distribution Company (various locations)
- Electrical Date Code
- Electrical Discharge
- Electrical Distribution & Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
In compliance with NASD requirements, the company will obtain a new trading symbol and CUSIP number prior to the effective date of change.
The following table displays the manual rate level changes and the ultimate rate changes for renewal business: > > Average Renewal > > Manual Rate Charged Rate Effective Date of Change > > Change Change January 1, 2004 > > 0.