Both linear and non-linear models can be created as well as driver and receiver current source models such as Composite Current Source (CCS) and Effective Current Source Models (ECSM).
What does ECSM stand for?
ECSM stands for Effective Current Source Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ECSM
We have 7 other meanings of ECSM in our Acronym Attic
- Enforcement Compliance Schedule Letter
- Equivalent Continuous Sound Level (electronic controled transmission)
- Espace Culturel Sud Loire (French: Cultural Center South Loire)
- Espoir Cycliste de Sainte Luce (French cycling club)
- Étoile Cycliste Sud Luberon Rognes (French cycling club)
- European Centre for Space Law
- European Counter-Strike League
- Experimental Computer Systems Laboratory
- European Cold Storage and Logistics Association
- Eczéma Chronique Sévère des Mains (French: Severe Chronic Hand Eczema)
- Électricité-Câblage-Services-Maintenance (French: Electrical Wiring-Service-Maintenance)
- Electrochemical Scanning Microscopy
- Electrochemical Spark Machining
- Elliptic Curve Scalar Multiplication
- Entente Chateauneuf Saint Marcel (French sports club)
- Entente Culturelle et Sportive de Marseille (French: Understanding Cultural and Sportive Marseille; Marseille, France)
- Epic Client Systems Manager (software)
- European Conference on Sludge Management
- European Convention on Social and Medical Assistance
- East Chestnut Street Mennonite Church (Lancaster, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The libraries support composite current source (CCS), effective current source model (ECSM) format and are developed to give customers timing and noise enhancements in their nanometer designs.
This contribution enables the OMC to build on the Effective Current Source Model (ECSM) library format standard it has developed to support timing, power, and other advanced statistical analyses.
The libraries support effective current source models (ECSM) and composite current source models (CCS).
To facilitate a smooth path to silicon success for our customers, Cadence is committed to open programs and standards like OpenChoice and the effective current source model (ECSM)," according to Jan Willis, senior vice president, Industry Alliances at Cadence.
This simplified approach combines design implementation tools such as Cadence Encounter digital IC design platform, Encounter RTL Compiler synthesis, Encounter CeltIC(TM) NDC (Nanometer Delay Calculator) signal integrity analysis and VoltageStorm(R) power analysis with the ARM's Artisan standard cell libraries and memories, including support for the Cadence effective current source model (ECSM) format through lib_ecsm library views for standard cells.