This confirms the scientists' belief that materials with similar effective atomic numbers (an average atomic number for a mixture of components), such as different lettuce varieties, will have similar dose distribution.
What does EAN stand for?
EAN stands for Effective Atomic Number
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAN
We have 43 other meanings of EAN in our Acronym Attic
- Erhvervsakademi Midtvest (Danish: Midwest Business Academy)
- English Association of Male Voice Choirs
- East African Media Women Association
- East African Muslim Welfare Society
- Earth Action Network
- East Asia Net (research school network)
- École d'Archtecture de Nancy (Nancy, France)
- École de l'Aéronautique Navale (French: School of Naval Aviation)
- Education Access Network (Seattle, Washington)
- Education America Network
- Electronic Article Number
- Electronic Assassinations Newsletter (website)
- Email Arrival Notifier
- Emergency Action Notification
- Employee Action Notice
- Employee Assistance Network
- Enriched Air Nitrox
- Enterprise Area Network
- Environmental Assistance Network (various locations)
- Environmentally Adaptive Navigation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reveal's TSA-certified family of Dual Energy CT scanners measures both density and the effective atomic number of every object in a passenger's bag.
Reveal's TSA-certified family of Dual Energy CT scanners accurately measures both density and effective atomic number of every object in a passenger's bag.