LUCASSIN is a synthetic vasopressin analogue that acts via the vasopressin V1 receptor as a systemic vasoconstrictor, which appears to increase effective arterial volume and improved renal blood flow, thereby improving renal function in patients with HRS.
What does EAV stand for?
EAV stands for Effective Arterial Volume (internal medicine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAV
We have 37 other meanings of EAV in our Acronym Attic
- European Association of Urban Missions
- Europejska Akademia Umiejetnosci Menedzerskich (Polish: European Academy of managerial skills)
- European Association of Urology Nurses
- Ethernet Alliance University Program
- Edinburgh Association of University Teachers
- Elektro- und Automatisierungstechnik (German: Electrical and Automation Technology; Austria)
- Email Address to URL Transformation
- Entrepreneurs' Association of the University of Waterloo (Canada)
- East Atlanta Village
- Éditions Autres Voix (French publisher)
- Électro Acoustique et Vidéo (French: Electro Acoustics and Video)
- Electroacupuncture According to Voll
- Electronic Arts Victor (joint venture; Japan)
- End of Active Video (ITU-R Bt.656-4)
- Enhanced Audio Video
- Enseignement-Architecture-Ville (French: Architecture-Education City)
- Enterprise Anti-Virus
- Entity Attribute Value
- Entraineur au Vol (French: In Flight Trainer)
- Entreprise d'Assainissement et de Voirie (French: Sanitation Company and Highways)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABOUT LUCASSIN(R) (terlipressin) LUCASSIN(R) (terlipressin) is a synthetic vasopressin analogue that acts via the vasopressin V1 receptor as a systemic vasoconstrictor, resulting in an increase in effective arterial volume and improved renal blood flow in patients with HRS.