Sounds reasonable, but Progress Financial CEO James Gutierrez says the cap is stunting the growth of the sector, noting that firms like his are competing with payday lenders that can charge effective annualized rates of 400%.
What does EAR stand for?
EAR stands for Effective Annualized Rate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAR
We have 120 other meanings of EAR in our Acronym Attic
- Early Access Release (software)
- Early Adverse Reaction
- Early Asthmatic Reaction
- Early Asthmatic Response
- Earnings At Risk
- East African Rift (continental zone)
- Eavesdrop and Register (network algorithm)
- Ebert and Roeper (TV show)
- Education and Auditory Research
- Edwin Arlington Robinson (poet)
- Elder At Risk
- Electro Acoustic Revue (Dublin, Ireland)
- Electronic Access to Information Resources
- Electronic Account Resolution (IRS)
- Electronic Annual Report (various locations)
- Electronic Application Review
- Electronically Agile Radar
- Elektro-Altgeräte Register (German)
- Emergency Access Request
- Emergency Action Room
Samples in periodicals archive:
The increased cash dividend represents an effective annualized rate of $0.