Through its operating subsidiaries AS Eesti Telefon (ETC) and AS Eesti Mobiiltelefon (EMT), Estonian Telecom is the principal provider of telecommunications services in Estonia, providing switched public fixed line and cellular telephony services, as well as ancillary telecommunications services, throughout the country.
What does EMT stand for?
EMT stands for Eesti Mobiiltelefon (Estonian Mobile operator)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMT
We have 209 other meanings of EMT in our Acronym Attic
- Electromagnetic Surveillance
- Early Music Society of Victoria Inc.
- Emergency Medical Service Vehicle
- East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District (Portland, OR)
- Environmental Management Systems Working Group (Standing Committee on Agriculture and Resource Management; Australia)
- Eccentricity Measuring System (trademark of Instron)
- Each More Than
- Early Modern Thought (network; European Science Foundation)
- Ease of Movement (clothing)
- Eastern Mediterranean Time (GMT+0200)
- Effective Medium Theory
- Effective Methods Team
- Effective-Mass Theory
- Effects Management Tool (US Army/Marine Corps AFATDS client)
- Efficient Market Theory
- El Monte, CA (airport code)
- Elapsed Maintenance Time
- Élastomères Moulages Techniques (French: Cast Elastomers Techniques)
- Electrical Metallic Tubing
- Electrician's Mate, Telephone (US Coast Guard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--October 11, 1999-- (NASDAQ:ERICY) Ericsson has won an order from Estonian operator Eesti Mobiiltelefon AS for a total solution, including Ericsson's new Mobile Positioning System.