EMCOR Government Services was recognized with the Large Business Prime Contractor of the Year Award for the operations and maintenance services it provides at the following NASA facilities: Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), Pasadena, CA, Dryden Flight Research Center, Edwards AFB, CA, Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD.
What does KEDW stand for?
KEDW stands for Edwards AFB, CA (ICAO Identifier)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- KeySpan Energy Delivery New York
- Korean Energy Development Organization (aka Korean Peninsula Energy Development Organization; South Korea, North Korea and US)
- Kenya Election Domestic Observation Forum
- Knowledge Engineering and Discovery Research Institute (Auckland University of Technology; New Zealand)
- Kansas Event Data System
- Kids' Eating Disorder Survey
- Kindergarten Extended Day Session (Milton, MA)
- Kirkland Event Destination Services (Florida)
- Knowledge Express Data Systems (Telescan, Inc.)
- Kurtzke Expanded Disability Status Scale
- Kansas Equipment Exchange
- Keesler AFB (Biloxi, MS)
- Kewanee (Amtrak station code; Kewanee, IL)
- Knowledge Engineering Environment
- Knowledge Era Enterprises (US and Germany)
- Knowledge Extraction Engine
- Kokusai Electric Europe GmbH
- Kiwi Enuresis Encopresis Association (New Zealand)
- Kyushu Environmental Evaluation Association (Japan)
- Kansas Educational Employment Board (Kansas Department of Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force approval for QT&E followed a series of successful flight tests of Sniper XR at Nellis AFB, Edwards AFB, CA, Eglin AFB, FL, and the Air Force Reserve Test Center.
Air Force Test Pilot School at Edwards AFB, CA, when he was selected for the NASA astronaut program.
Historian (retired), Edwards AFB, CA J--Recommended for junior high school students.
The vehicle took off from the Air Force Flight Test Center at Edwards AFB, CA, at 6:13 a.
Historian (retired), Edwards AFB, CA A--Recommended for advanced students and adults.
The aircraft was a Danish F-16B assigned to the F-16 Combined Test Force, Edwards AFB, CA, that is one of the test platforms in the F-16A/B Mid- Life Update (MLU) program.
Historian (retired), Edwards AFB, CA S--Recommended for senior high school students.